Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Imaginary Chatter

I was reminded this morning of an interactive program called Eliza, written some years ago to simulate a conversation with a user in real time. I googled around and found that at least one person had the brilliant idea of linking a version of Eliza with a chat room on AOL. Some hilarious exchanges resulted.

So I created an exchange as it might happen in a chat room of my own invention. It made me laugh, so here it is, a totally imaginary chat session, any resemblance to real persons is as coincidental as Eliza's 'conversation':

Chatroom One: {1 chatting}
{imteh1 is in the room}
{Eliza enters the room}
imteh1: hello eliza....do you know everyone....
Eliza: Would you like to talk about everyone.... ?
imteh1: no i don't talk about other people.....
Eliza: Why don't you talk about other people....?
imteh1: other people say mean things about me.....i don't like
to answer.....nobody knows what i go through.......my fourth
husband called me names.....my house has snakes in the attic....
i am always defending myself....
Eliza: Tell me about mean things.
imteh1: oh sister....could I tell you about some mean things.
...there are some real bitches here....but i dont care....whatever....
{pr0nmstr enters}
Eliza: Who are some real bitches?
imteh1: oh i dont want to give them the satisfaction....i never
talk about anybody else....just dont say it pr0nmstr....i dont
need your s**t today....watch out for pr0nmstr eliza....he is cruel....
{gdy2shus enters the room}
imteh1: hey girl.... meet eliza....she is asking me about bitches....
you know who....being mean to me....
gdy2shus: hey girl! hi eliza. oh pr0nmstr is here too. is he being
mean to you imteh1?
pr0nmstr: Who is this eliza?
Eliza: Why don't you want to give them satisfaction?
Eliza: Why don't you talk about anybody else?
Eliza: Does it make you feel better to talk about s**t?
Eliza: Why do you say pr0nmstr is cruel?
Eliza: Do you meet bitches.... ?
pr0nmstr: ROTFLMAO! I just figured out who Eliza is. Bitches,
heh, Eliza came to the right place, you deserve each other.
Eliza: I don't understand ROTFLMAO!
pr0nmstr: Well, at least one of you realizes what you don't
understand. This is rich.
imteh1: eliza dont pay any attention to pr0nmstr..... hes not
worth it.....i ignore him....he is a bitter little man....
gdy2shus: Why don't you leave imteh1 alone, pr0n? She has
a lot to deal with.
Eliza: Why do you say you have a lot to deal with?
gdy2shus: Not me, Eliza, imteh1 is the one with problems.
pr0nmstr: LMAO! You've got that right, gdy2shus, imteh1
has problems.
imteh1: thanks girl....eliza pr0nmstr isnt worth your time....
Eliza: Why do you say pr0nmstr isn't worth time.... ?
Eliza: I don't understand LMAO!
imteh1: Why do you keep laughing eliza....i am beginning to
wonder....i am making myself perfectly clear....if you dont
understand thats your problem....
gdy2shus: I think Eliza is just unsure of the situation, imteh1,
she is not laughing at you.
Eliza: Do you want to discuss laughing?
imteh1: so you want to talk about laughing....alright.....bring it
sister....i can stick up for myself....
Eliza: So you want to stick myself.... ?
imteh1: i said bring it eliza.... well see who sticks who....what
did you mean im the one with problems gdy.... i thought we
were friends.... i cant trust anybody....
Eliza: Why can't you trust anybody.... ?
Eliza: Do you stick your sister?
pr0nmstr: No s**t! imteh1 will do anybody. LMFAO! I'm getting
back to work. Have fun, kids.
{pr0nmstr has left the room}
{session suspended by administrator.}

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://femuetbd.com/vgdt/jqcx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mubzzgwy.com/oxvc/lafd.html]Cool site[/url]

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://femuetbd.com/vgdt/jqcx.html | http://rvargwvh.com/fmag/rjff.html

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home